W3 l0v3 numb3r5
W3 l0v3 numb3r5
Share your passion with us
Our success in recent years has been accompanied by rapid growth. And we know that the most important factor here is our unique #TeamOPTANO.
Each of us has his/her own individual abilities and talents. These help us to do our jobs really well, but only as a team do we complement each other best. And our passion unfolds in the team – for example, our passion for numbers.
We are many, but still not enough. Come and be a part of our growing team.
Good reasons to join us
Our goal is to create a working environment that is future-oriented. We want to provide a workplace in which everybody has the opportunity to unleash his/her potential and to grow with exciting tasks. This is why we take everybody’s personal wishes and preferences into account as best as possible.
#TeamOPTANO: Good times together
At OPTANO we are proud of having preserved the start-up spirit despite our growth. It’s important for us to to spend time together – at work, of course – but also outside of office hours at team and after-work events. After all, it is our team that has made OPTANO what it is today.
Why we like working at OPTANO
Have we managed to convince you? Then apply today!
Your application is the first impression we get of you. This is why it is important that you emphasize your achievements.
- Check to what extent your skills and experience meet the job description.
- Tell us about projects you have worked on previously. What were the results? How did you determine the project’s success?
- For executives: Tell us about positions you have held in the past. How large was your team? How extensive were your projects?
- For students and young professionals: List relevant projects or dissertations which highlight your knowledge and skills.
- Make sure your application documents are complete. You should include the following:
- Relevant samples of your work
- Certificates and other relevant credentials
- For students: most recent performance record
- Keep it short: Make sure that your covering letter is no longer than one page. One of our recruiters will contact you if we need to know more information.
The qualifications listed in the job vacancy requirements should help you find a position which is best suited to you and your job expectations. Our recruiters will bear these requirements in mind while they read your application.
Applications will be reviewed by people who are experts in their field but who are also familiar with the jobs in our company – not just with the one you have applied for. This helps our recruiters to check whether it is possible to assign an applicant to other positions in our company.
If a position can be assigned to you, a recruiter will then contact you and invite you to a first interview. Ask any questions you have here – this is your chance to learn more about the job and our chance to learn more about you.
We look forward to getting to know you!
If your application is successful, we want to get to know you better. To help you prepare yourself well for the interview, here’s a brief overview of what to expect:
- A summary of your CV
- Generic criteria and your job motivation
- Case 1: Problem structuring / numbers
- Case 2: Creativity / communication / specialist know-How
- Work in our company / the position
After a successful application and interview, you are now part of our team. We have devised a special on-boarding program to ensure that you get off to a good start:
- Mentoring: Everyone at OPTANO is assigned a mentor with whom you meet regularly to discuss your personal development and the projects on which you are working.
- A structured check-in: Your mentor will go through a standardized checklist with you when you start so that you both know that nothing important has been overlooked.
- Contact person: During onboarding, a colleague will be at hand to support you and help you with anything you may be unsure about.
- Targeted onboarding: Onboarding varies depending on the position. Your contact person is an expert in his/her field and can assist you in your professional development. We have devised an additional standardized curriculum for developers. This contains short lessons to help them find their way around our OPTANO technology platform.
- A team member from day one: You will be assigned to one of our project teams straight away. This on-the-job training prepares you for the opportunity to eventually work on your own inidvidual project.
Final thesis at OPTANO
Give your all in the final stage of your degree course! Apply to write your thesis at OPTANO.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have.
Feel free to contact us any time!
Head of Human Resources
Human Resources Manager