We offer flexible working hours, a good work-life balance and the opportunity to work from home.
Onboarding – Your start in our team
Your application was a success and you are now a part of our team. To make sure that your first few weeks run smoothly and are well-structured, we have devised a special onboarding program for you:
- Mentoring: Each colleague is appointed a mentor who will give you regular feedback on your projects and personal development within the company.
- Structured check-in: To make sure that nothing essential is overlooked, your mentor will go through a standardized check list with you on your first day.
- Personal contact: During onboarding, a colleague will be at hand to offer you assistance and clarify any questions.
- Special onboarding: The onboarding program varies depending on your position. Your personal contact is an expert in his/her field as well as your own and will help you in your professional growth and development. We also have an additional standardized curriculum for developers in which short lessons help you to find your way around our OPTANO technology platform .
- A team member from day one: You will start working on team projects immediately. On-the-job training will prepare you well for when you eventually take on your own projects.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
If you require further information about any of our vacancies or have any questions about your application, please contact:
Verena Bewermeyer l OPTANO GmbH l Technologiepark 18 l 33100 Paderborn l
Tel. +49 5251 68220-46 l firstname.lastname@example.org