You, too, can be part of a dynamic and growing team
Are you looking for a new professional challenge?
Here are our current job vacancies:
Show all vacancies:
Working at OPTANO is a unique experience - and this is not just evident by our very good kununu score. Here's what our employees have to say:
Jörg, Lead Analytics Software Engineer
" Working on exciting projects together with great colleagues in a pleasant working atmosphere - what more can you ask for?"
"Working at OPTANO is a great pleasure for me, as I can be part of an extremely competent team that works very well interpersonally. Lived flat hierarchies enable an exchange between all team members at any time."
Alexander, Senior Analytics Software Engineer
"I like the way we all enjoy working on complex problems and that I can contribute to their solutions with my own ideas."
Britta, Senior Analytics Software Engineer
"I enjoy working here because the projects always involve solving new and exciting problems."
Alexandra, Marketing Manager
“ Individual part-time work models and flexible working hours enable you to achieve the ideal work-life balance."
Sebastian, Senior Analytics Software Engineer
“I enjoy working at OPTANO because we share our knowledge and experience within the company. This means that you can further your own skills and knoweldge effectively."
Sabrina, Marketing Manager
"I enjoy working here because the work-life balance really is "in balance" - so alongside the interesting work that I do, I also have enough time for my family."
Thorsten, Senior Analytics Software Engineer
"It's simply a lot of fun to work in a motivated team of experts on exciting optimization problems."
"Even as a working student you are fully integrated into the team and the projects - you are given responsibility, you can work independently and you can organize your working hours to suit you."
As you can see, it's great to work at OPTANO. However, we have even more convincing arguments for why you should join our team.
Ok, if we've managed to convince you so far, perhaps you would like to know more about our application process?
Your application is the first impression we get of you. This is why it is important that you emphasize your achievements.
- Check to what extent your skills and experience are compatible with the job description.
- Tell us about projects on which you have worked previously. What were the results? How did you define the success of the projects?
- For executives: Tell us about positions you have held previously. How large was your team? How extensive were your projects?
- For students and young professionals: List relevant projects or dissertations which highlight your knowledge and skills.
- Make sure your application documents are complete. You should supply us with the following:
- Relevant samples of your work
- For students: current performance record
- Keep it short: Make sure thhat your covering letter is no longer than one page. One of our recruiters will contact you if we need to know more information.
The qualifications listed in the job vacancy requirements profile should help you find a position which is best suited to you and your job expectations. Our recruiters will bear these requirements in mind while they read your application.
Applications are looked at by pople who are both experts in their field but who are also familiar with the jobs in our company – not only with the one you have applied for. This enables our recruiters to check whether it is possible to assign an applicant to all positions in our company.
If a position can be assigned to you, a recruiter will then contact you and invite you to a first interview. Ask any questions you have here – this is your chance to learn more about the job and our chance to learn more about you.
We look forward to getting to know you.
If your application is successful, then we want to get to know you better. To help you prepare yourself well for the interview, here’s a brief overview of how it runs:
- A summary of your CV.
- Generic criteria and your job motivation
- Case 1: Problem-solving / Numbers
- Case 2: Creativity / communication skills / specialist know-how
- Work in our company/ the job
After a successful application and interview, you are now part of our team. We have devised a special on-boarding program to ensure that you get off to a good start.
- Mentoring: Every colleague at OPTANO is assigned a mentor with whom you meet at regular intervals to give and receive feedback on your personal development and on the projects on which you are working.
- Structured check-in: Your mentor will go through a standardized checklist with you when you start so that you both know that nothing important has been overlooked.
- Contact person: During your orientation phase, a colleague will be at hand to support you and clarify anything which you are unsure about.
- Special onboarding: The orientation phase varies depending on the position. Your contact person is an expert in his/her field and can assist you in your professional development. For developers we have an additional standardized curriculum in which you will get short lessons to help you find your way around our OPTANO technology platform.
- A team member from day one: You will be integrated into our team and will immediately work with us on our projects. This on-the-job training systematically prepares you for the opportunity to take on your own inidvidual project.
We are glad to answer any questions you may have. Contact us if you require further information:
Head of Human Resources
Senior Human Resources Manager
Human Resources Manager
how can we help you?
We are happy to answer any of your questions, send you information or demonstrate OPTANO to you in person. Contact us today!