ORCONOMY GmbH has successfully developed and introduced an OPTANO solution for Daimler Trucks to optimize its global sales and production program in the Powertrain sector. Following a design phase (OR|Analysis) and the modeling of its IT system (OR|Model), the software could then be implemented precisely (OR|System). You can find more detailed information on this procedure here.
The client uses OPTANO for program planning:
- Optimization of the global program schedule
- Identifying and eliminating bottlenecks
- Evaluating and comparing alternative scenarios
- Reporting the results to an extended user group
- Integrated tracking of the implementation of planning specifications by the production plants.
The project was implemented by ORCONOMY in close collaboration with the client and met all requirements with regards to quality, budget and the time schedule.