Here with us, Operations Research specialists, software developers and consultants all work together in project teams where we make complex mathematical optimization methods deployable for end users. We develop customized application software on the basis of our OPTANO platform as well as individual planning software. Among our clients are successful companies in car manufacturing or aviation as well as leading strategy consultancies.
Since our establishment in 2009 we have become a very renowned company in our field. Our team in Paderborn currently has 35 employees.
Make OPTANO fit for the future! As a Process Design and Development Engineer you will plan and oversee the organization of company processes right up to certification level.
Your tasks will be varied and will encompass entire projects:
- Designing and developing company processes - this involves viewing, complementing, unifying and documenting processes
- Project Management in process design/corporate certification
- Working in close cooperation with management and colleagues
- Processing information
Even though we consider soft skills and teamwork to be indispensable, a few specialist skills are necessary if you want to join us a Process Design and Development Engineer:
- You have a degree in Economics or similar; ideally you will have experience in process design and/or corporate certification
- You have good analytical skills
- You understand colleagues' perspectives when evaluating processes
- You can easily familiarize yourself with new subjects
- You work independently and assume responsibility for the work you do
- You have a very good command of both German and English
We are a small company and our teams don't just market the term "flat hierarchy" - they actually practice it. We offer you the opportunity to apply your practical know-how and ideas in fascinating and challenging tasks on a daily basis. Our goal is to make OPTANO better - with you at our side. Our excellent work climate and cooperation at eye level are crucial factors for our success. This is why we offer you the following attractive benefits:
- Flexible working hours and the option to work from home
- Compensatory time off for overtime
- Individual further training programs
- Smart office premises with state-of-the-art equipment
For more information about the benefits we offer, go to our Career section.
This is a full or part-time position on a fixed-term contract and can be filled immediately.
OPTANO is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
We look forward to receiving your application! Please use the application button on this page and also take a few minutes to read our tips for your application.
For further information, please contact:
Kerstin Bause | OPTANO GmbH | Technologiepark 18 | 33100 Paderborn
Tel. +49 5251 68220-21 |email@example.com