You would like to apply your know-how in fascinating practical projects and still continue studying and
- you are interested in software development
- the creation and usability of software fascinates you
- you see things from a user perspective and can understand the needs of the user
Experience in at least one of the following technologies would be of advantage:
- Visual Studio, Programming in C#
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) or Windows Forms
- EntityFramework, Linq2SQL or Linq2Entity
- storage and run time tuning
As an undergraduate assistant you will receive ongoing training specifically in the applied technologies. Due to your interest in learning new technologies and methods, you keep up with current developments.
You also enjoy working in a team and have a professional and fair conduct towards your colleagues and clients. You communicate honestly and openly, you are not afraid to express your opinion and you expect the same from your colleagues. Assuming responsibility for your own work is standard practice for you. You observe appointments, meet fixed deadlines and approach problems head-on. You are willing to suggest improvements and you support other team members with your know-how. You don’t shirk new challenges but welcome them. You are keen on broadening your professional horizons and are open to learning new skills.